High Quality Silicon Metal 553, 441, 3303, 2202
|FOB Price:||US $1,400 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $1,400/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P|
- Classification: Non-Ferro
- Transport Package: Jumbo Bag
- Origin: China
- Trademark: Kingstone
- Specification: 10-100mm
Silicon Metal is processed by excellent industrial silicon and including full varieties. Used in electro, metallurgy and chemical industry.
It is silver gray or dark gray with metallic luster, which be of high melting point, good heat resistance, high resistivity and superior oxidation resistance, it's called "industrial glutamate", which is an essential basic raw material in hi-tech industry.
Silicon metal is important to the electronic industry, as it is the base material used in the manufacture of high purity polycrystalline silicon. These products are used in the manufacture of semiconductors, microchips for computers and solar cells used to capture electrical energy from the sun.
|Item No||Si: % MIN||Fe:% MAX||Al:% MAX||Ca:% MAX||P|
Packing:1mt big bags
Usage of Metal Silicon:
1)As an alloying element for aluminium alloys for casting and extrusions;
2)As the basic raw material for silicons produced by the chemical industry.
3)As an alloy element in smelting ferro silicon in the steel industry, and as a reducing agent in many kinds of metal smelting.
4) Widely applied to refractory material and power metallurgy industry to improve the heat resistance, wear resistance and oxidation resistance.
5) In the chemical line of organic silicon, industrial silicon powder is basic raw material that high polymer of organic silicon formatting
6) Industrial silicon powder is sublimated into monocrystalline silicon, which is widely used in highttech field as an essential raw material for integrated circuit and electronic element.
7) In metallurgy and foundry line, industrial silicon powder is regarded as to be iron base alloy additive, the alloy pharmaceutical of silicon steel, thus improve the steel hardenability.
8) These are used in hightemperature material production in order to manufacture enamels and pottery. These also cater the demands of semiconductor industry by producing ultra-pure silicon wafers